Director of Brand Engagement
About the instructor
Sydney Roe is the Director of Brand Engagement for TrustedChoice.com. She's also a licensed Florida insurance agent who's currently trying to survive the 20 degree Minnesota tundra. As a passionate advocate for the agency channel, she's constantly working to help agencies learn how to make the internet work for them. Connect with her on LinkedIn!
Seth Zaremba isn't building an insurance agency.
He's building a marketing firm that happens to sell insurance.
And he's going to tell you exactly how he's doing it.
HOW he's finding the perfect carriers to work with.
HOW he's determining what products he'll dominate with in sales.
HOW he's creating the most efficient digital marketing campaigns.
HOW he's using Business Intelligence (not "data") to crush retention and provide a customer experience that's hard to forget.
All of it.
From start to finish.
Want see exactly how Zinc does it? Get your Agency Nation University membership now!
- The REAL Problem with Agency Management Systems
- Zinc's Tool Hack
- Retention Isn't Enough (the case for Behavioral Data)
- When Tech Canary Marries SalesForce
- Organic vs Forced Interactions
- Can You Implement Zinc's Current Setup?
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Ensuring Data Integrity
- Think Behavior-Based, not Performance-Based
- A Behind-The-Scenes Conversation with Zinc's Data Analyst
- Part 1; Zinc 2.0
- Part 2; Zinc 2.0
- Part 3; Zinc 2.0